Monday 10 March 2014

Today, I have achieved so much. Reached so many people: got so much in Return. For the first time in a long time I feel happy. Not just happy on the outside, my smile is not false today, it is on the inside. I had forgotten how nice it was to feel important and how great is was to feel human. Despite the doctors not knowing the reasons for my pain, and why I cry myself to sleep and when I wake, today it does not matter. After all today I can be proud of this, I had someone else with HME contact me for the first time ever today in 16 long years. I don't feel alone or in the dark, I feel like I can breathe again, and that feeling, that sensation is intoxicating and wonderful.

I have been told it could take up to 3 months for me to be seen again by the right people and yes I was upset, and yes I might be feeling low tomorrow, but today, right now I am just so glad that I have done what I set out to do. I pray that I will continue to do so...because to help other truly is the best feeling one can experience.

Everyone should remember that they are not alone, that they are free to share their story on the main page on this Blog and inspire others, Everyone is made the way they were meant to be made and that makes them human, which makes them beautiful....
Kind Regards
Your Friend Jordan x

No comments:

Post a Comment